Un Tour De La Maison

 Saturday, August 20, 2011

Alright, so I realize you are all sitting on the edges of your seats, DIEING to hear about France. (Okay, maybe not, but still.) Just sit tight and I will tell you. . . Just not tonight.

Tonight I am going to show you around the place that I will call home for the next three months. I know, I know. France is a lot more exciting, but it is late and I am tired, so I am taking a rain check on this one.

The view from my window





This isn't a great picture, but this is my favorite part. Its a circle of really tall bushes. There is a little bench inside that is perfect for curling up with a good book.


And here is the bench I mentioned earlier


It rains so much here that they don't ever have to water the garden. Frederique was so shocked when I told her my garden at home would die if we didn't water it on a regular basis




This is my favorite chair

My room

Don't worry, momma. I cleaned up, and it hasn't been messy since ;]



This is the cute little teddy bear Frederique gave to me. Isn't he cute?


There are a LOT of stairs in this house, and my room is on the very top floor. I guess I don't have to worry about getting fat :]
 So there it is, my little home in Belgium. C'est tres joli, non?

1 comments:

Stephanie August 22, 2011 at 5:29 AM  

MORGAN!!! I am so jealous of you! These pictures make me miss Belgium SO much. You are doing wonderful! You are so excited for everything and I think you are going to be perfect for this experience!!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP