France: Day 6

 Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This day started out very sad. It was the day I had to pack up and say goodbye to the cute little farm with the sweet little family and the pretty little flowers. It was a very tragic moment.

. . .

But I moved on quickly. I mean, honestly, its hard to be sad when you are surrounded by this:




Along the way we stopped at "Le Chateau de Monbazillac" to buy some wine (apparently its some kind of special wine that everyone loves. I wouldn't really know.) and to look around a bit.






I walked INSIDE a real-life CASTLE. hehe I feel like a silly little elementary schooler, but I can't help but be SUPER excited about it. It actually wasn't at all what I expected. . . .I think it must've been a mini-castle or something, because it was kinda itsy bitsy. Rapunzels hair wouldn't have to be very long at all for Prince Charming to come and save her. But still, a CASTLE! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP