France- At a Glance

 Sunday, August 21, 2011

So to start off, I have to apologize. Apparently my absence from the blogging world has been too long to please certain people -- *Ahem Mother Ahem*. In my defense, I was spending a RELAXING, fun filled week on the cutest farm in the south of France. There was no computer, so no way to blog. That is my excuse, but I have to admit I honestly wouldn't have updated until now anyway. Once a week seems like PLENTY to me (sorry, Momma).

Anyway, on to the juicy stuff! Are you ready to hear about France? Well then I will tell you.

Now, you have to understand, we crammed A LOT of adventures into one short week. To dedicate just one short post to the experience would be nothing short of criminal. So then, this is how it is going to work: today I am going to give you an outline of the week. It will be just the tiniest slice of the pie. Don't worry though, you will get to taste the rest soon enough. Later (tomorrow maybe, but probably not. I don't know) I will give you a detailed look at the first day, then the second day, and so on.

Sound good?  Alright then, let us begin. :]

Day 1: My first sigting of the Eiffel Tower. It was just the tiniest peek through the window of the car as we passed through, but I was THRILLED.


Day 2: Played Water Polo with two French boys. Totally schooled 'em. They never saw it comin'. :]




Day 3: Horseback riding + fields of sunflowers in the south of France = PERFECTION

Day 4: Read for HOURS. Roman (cute French boy #1 who got his butt kicked by yours truly) did too. I discovered European people like to read. FOR FUN. I was born for this place
.  



Day 5: Went to the market in the itsy bitsy little town. Why hasn't America caught on to this brilliant plan?




Day 6: Had to say goodbye to my new French friends. It was very depressing. HOWEVER this introduced me to a wonderful French/Belgian tradition which made me a very happy camper. When you say goodbye to friends, do you know what you give them? Thats right, a kiss. SO little ol' me got a kiss on the cheek from little ol' cute French boy. Hehe :]

Day 7: Took the "Tour de Paris". Crossed off lotsa things on my Bucket list, but added SO many more.




How's that for different, eh?

1 comments:

desertsurferl August 21, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Omg Morgan! I love it :) :) congrats Chica and kudos for not updating til now ;) it looks like your dreams have come true!
Love from the states and your teeny four corners one :)
Lacey

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP