Bon Anniversaire, Little Man

 Sunday, September 25, 2011

Its been a little over one month since I packed up my bags and said goodbye to Blanding, Utah. This experience has already been beyond description, and I'm loving it.

I'm not going to lie to you though, its been hard. I've already started to feel that pang of sorrow we call homesickness every now and again. . .

. . . but on September 14th that little pang became an unbareable ache. I wanted nothing more than to be home, snuggling on the beaten up couch in the living room with my Little Man watching Harry Potter for hours on his Special Day. Its absolutely impossible to believe that its been ten years since that little ball of sunshine stepped into my life. I loved him with all my heart the moment I saw his little Budha-Baby face, and I will love him forever and ever and ever. =]

In my mind, Worthy is still just this little guy who can't eat an ice cream cone without wearing half the thing on his belly.



But the time has come to face the truth. My Little Man isn't so little anymore.



Worthy, I know its a week late, but Happy Birthday. I hope it was great.  I love you quadruple anything you say. ;]


4 comments:

Kim September 25, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

Thanks for posting this! You made his day. We all love you.

Kim September 25, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

(Little Worthy): Thank you and I love you too.

Unknown September 25, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

Morgan, you amaze me!!! What a wonderful tribute to Little Worthy, and really to yourself. We miss you tremendously, but i'm so proud of you for having the courage for this great adventure!!

Lana

Linds and Walt September 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

So sweet. You are such a great sister!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP