Allons y à la mer!

 Saturday, June 2, 2012

I have the greatest friends here in Belgium. I mentioned that I had never been to the  Belgian coast, and they immediately took action. We all hopped on the train and headed out to Oostende for a day at the Beach.











They kept telling me "Oh, it really isn't that beautiful here. Its much better in Spain" blah blah blah. I don't have any idea what they were talking about. I couldn't take my eyes off the waves crashing in on the shore and the little crabs crawling along the sand. I was seriously in awe of it all. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was born and raised in a Desert and I'm not used to so much water being in one place, but I was seriously impressed.





It was a good chance to take advantage of the time with my Friends. I seriously love these girls (and I just realized that is about the umpteenth time I've said "seriously" in this post. . .). I am going to miss them so much. It's girls like these that make it hard to come home.







Je vous aime, les filles! Merci pour les beaux souvenirs. Jamais je ne vous oublerais. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP