A Week of Ski in Italy

 Monday, April 16, 2012

It may be crazy for a person as clumsy as I am to go out and WILLINGLY strap sticks to her feet in order to fall down a hill FASTER than usual, but the insanity of it all is what makes this particular adventure of mine so incredibly appealing.













I moved into my third and final host home last week, and my new family's first order of business was to whisk me away into the mountains of Italy for a ski trip. By the end of the week, I felt like I had spent the week on the wrong end of a wrecking ball. My muscles ached, I could barely move and there wasn't a single inch of my body that wasn't covered in bruises. I think my new family was worried they had killed me with the epicness.

Oh, speaking of my new family this might be a good time to mention that I am in host family number three, and to introduce you to the gang.

Meet Robert

Clara



Victor

Helen and Edwin

I can't tell you much about them yet since I haven't really been with them for very long, but when your first week with them is an adventure packed week of Skiing in Italy, you can't really complain can ya? =] They certainly have potential, that it for sure.

1 comments:

Tanyarose April 16, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

So this is officially my first time looking through your WHOLE blog. Lol (: Oh Morgan, I am EXTREMELY jealous; I'm so glad you got to leave Blanding and see the world (well at least part of it). It looks like you're having a blast (: I can't wait to be able to study abroad and see it for myself (: I LOVE LOVE LOVED following your adventures. I bet there's so much more behind everything (: Thanks so much for sharing (:

<3 Tanya

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP