L'Impasse----My Debut as a French Speaking Actress

 Thursday, March 29, 2012

So I think it has pretty much already been established that I am insane. If you haven't  figured this out by now, a quick read-through of my previous posts will make it perfectly clear for you.  Honestly, I didn't have much choice in the matter (I mean, have you MET my parents?), but I'm not really complaining. It keeps life interesting. =] The funny part of it is, you don't even know the half of it. I did something recently that proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am completely, entirely, and without question off my rocker. . . This something could be considered an act of great bravery, or immense stupidity--even under normal circumstances. But these circumstances are not normal. Anything but, in fact, which makes the act all the more brave-er. . . or stupider. Depending on which way you look at it. . . Anyway, I'm starting to ramble off subject. Back to the point.


It's no secret that back home, I was a bit of a Drama Queen. I loved the spotlight, and I felt just as at home on stage as I did in my actual home. My life practically revolved around Drama. After giving everything that I have given to Theater, you didn't really expect me to give it up just like that? No sir, not me. Not even a Language Barrier can get between me and the Stage. 

























That's right, ladies and gentlemen. I did the unthinkable. I auditioned for the school play. . . IN FRENCH. Not only that, but I got a part. . . with words and everything! Granted, it was a fairly small part. But a part nonetheless! I do have to admit though, nobody does drama quite like SJH. I mean, these guys didn't even warm up before hand. What is up with that?! It was almost depressing starting out a performance without screaming "IRLOMIRLO!" at the top of my lungs. . . but hey, the show must go on. ;) 

2 comments:

Sir,  March 29, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

Overwhelming sense of nostalgia coming on!!!!! That's awesome and I'm so happy I got to see pictures of it. What's with that guy that you were all almost kissing in the picture? He's kind of cute...anyway, I think this is amazing. :):):):):):)

Morgan-Shae March 30, 2012 at 3:12 AM  

Oh, Sir. You little cutie. =] It was a kiss on the cheek. That is how we say "Hello" here in Belgium. I have to admit, though, you're right about him being cute. (That could just be because he plays the guitar, and I'm a sucker for a good musician hehe)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP