Bal de Rhetos

 Friday, March 30, 2012

There once was a time when the word "dance" sent a shot of fear down my spine, and the word "dress" made me scrunch up my face in disgust. . . Don't worry, that time is in the past. It was just a faze. I'm over it now. ;)









There may not be very many pictures, but I was too busy dancing my heart out to get more. Yes, you read that right. Little miss "I can't dance" shook her stuff all night long. . . and into the morning even. I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on the idea in the beginning. But at a Prom where the majority of the people are actually dancing and not sitting around like a bunch of lame-sauce-party-poopers (*ahem *ahem, SJH), it's pretty hard to say no for very long. =]

*Oh, quick random side note. See that girl with the long brown hair and the really pretty eyes in the third picture? That is my Irish-accented friend Aileen, who I love very much. She is awesome, and she makes français + class bearable, for which I am forever in her debt. The end. =]

2 comments:

Sir,  March 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

You look great. So pretty. Also, Irish-accented friend?!? Envy!

Anonymous,  March 31, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

That looks like a blast! I have also been shown what a REAL dance is and what dancing is! AND. I. LOVE. IT!!! SJH is lame sauce lol period thats all.
-sade

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP