Paris; Take 2

 Sunday, November 6, 2011




What did I do this weekend? Oh, it was a real snoozer. Hardly worth mentioning, really. I only spent the greater part of it exploring the sights and streets of Paris, France. You know, just another typical weekend I will probably have forgotten this time next month. ;]

This is me and Mamma-D (maman d'accueil = host mom) at the very tippy top of the Eiffel Tower. . .







And this is the reason we can't tear ourselves away from the edge. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the view was INCREDIBE.





 Then we payed another visit to the insanely beautiful Notre Dame. . . 



. . . and this time we actually got to go inside.



Next we stopped by Pompidu Center to see Stravinskys sculptures. They were. . . odd.





Okay, I know I don't look like the happiest camper in this photo. . . I was just a little confusled by the sculptures I guess. I really was having a good time, I promise. =]

 So anyway, on the first Sunday of every month all the Museums of Paris are completely free, so my host parents thought it would be a good time to take me to see Le Louvre. . . What they didn't count on was every other tourist in the City having the exact same thought. The line was insanely long, it seemed like it strectched on forever. Unfortunately we did not have that kind of time, so I still have not been inside the museum. However. . .

I DID get the classic tourist photo standing outside next to the pyramids. =]





Like I said, just another typical weekend in the life of an Exchange Student. =]

2 comments:

Gail November 6, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

I love your host mother and dad! And I love you and your adventures!

Linds and Walt November 7, 2011 at 5:21 AM  

How fun!.....I mean, what a typical, boring day. ;)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP